For the users of MS Office software, it is important to acknowledge that all the genuine suites or the programs by MS Office are issued by the product key. This product key is entered during the installation process in order to activate the software. Remember, if you purchase any of Microsoft’s software from the store, then the product key comes with the software.
If your version of the MS Office is pre-installed on the device you are using then it will be listed on the sticker that is visible under the bottom of the device. Remember, if you do not have the product key and you wish to re-install the Office suite then you can use the free and available software to locate the product key. This article will tell you how to do it, so let us get started!
Locate the product key via Magical Jelly bean software
To find the MS Office product key via Magical Jelly bean software, you have to follow the steps that are given here:
Know Also >> How do I stop Microsoft Outlook from crashing?
- First of all, go to the Magic Jelly Bean software websites.
- Tao on the link to download the Key Finder software.
- Just tap on the “Run” option to download the installation file.
- After this, you need to tap on the “Run” button to start the installation process.
- Tap on the “Allow” option if you are prompted for permission.
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- Now, you have to accept all the terms and conditions of the service.
- Tap on the “Next” button and choose a save location.
- Click on the “Next” option.
- Once this is done, you have to check the boxes if you wish to create the desktop or launch the icons.
- Just choose whether you wish to install the Uniblue registry booster and tap on the “Next” button.
- Tap on the box to launch the KeyFinder on the exit.
- You have to tap on the “Finish” button.
- Tap on the version of the MS Office in the left window.
- The product key will be displayed in the reading window.
Locate the product key via Product Key Finder
To find the MS Office product key via Product Key Finder, you have to follow the steps that are given here:
- For this, you firstly need to go to the CNET website and download the Product Key finder.
- Tap on the “Download Now” button to download the installation file.
- Click on the “Run” button to proceed with the installation.
- You will see a box popping up from the window that shows the Office product key.
- Choose the option to “Save” or “Quit” from the page.
Locate the product key via Keyfinder Pro
To find the MS Office product key via Keyfinder, you have to follow the steps that are given here:
- You have to go to the Gearbox computers website.
- Tap on the link to the “Download Now” option.
- Just select the “Run” button to download the installation files.
- Just tap on the “Run” button to proceed with the installation.
- You will see a box that appears and shows you the MS Office product key.
- After this, you have to choose whether to “Save”, “Print” or “Exit” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully to complete the process.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this discussion, we only hope that you are clear with the concept to find out the MS Office key that comes pre-installed on your new device. However, if you still have certain queries, you can always get in touch with professional experts or the customer support team via an online website i.e. office.com/setup to assist you round the clock.