Before you start to use out of message outlook main or automatic reply in the Outlook, you will just need to know the type of Outlook account you have. The steps you will follow just depends on whether you have an MS Exchange Outlook email account. Point to remember, if you have email via an organization or there is an IMAP or POP3 account then you have an individual email account such as Yahoo or Gmail account.
In this article, you will learn the basics to use out of message Outlook mail for Office so that you can easily use it effectively and efficiently. However, if you have queries related to any topic that is very much relevant to managing Outlook account managing then we just recommend you visit the official Microsoft Office support website and get assistance from the professionals and experts. So, just go through the process to use out of message outlook mail for Office without any error and interruptions.
- In order to see which type of Outlook email account you own, you just have to open the “Outlook” application and choose the “File” option and go to the “Account settings” and in the tap look for the “Type” column.
- If you are using Microsoft Exchange account then go to the “Send automatic out of office replies from Outlook” option and then follow the sequential steps that are mentioned under “Set up an automatic reply” tab.
- If you are just using an IMAP or POP3 account then go to the “Use rules to create an out of office” tab and follow the steps labeled under “Use rules to reply to incoming emails while you’re away.”
How to use out of message outlook mail for Office for Mac OS?
If you wish to setup the Office or automatic reply in the Outlook app then you just need to know your Outlook type of account. the steps that you will follow will just depend on whether you have a Microsoft Exchange outlook or not. If you have email via an organization or an IMAP or POP3 account. You just need to follow the instructions given below to effectively use out of message outlook mail for Office for Mac OS.
- In order to see what type of Outlook email account and open the Outlook app and in the menu bar just choose the “Tools” option followed by the “Accounts” option. Then, go to the “Accounts” box and choose the email account.
- If you are already using a Microsoft Exchange account then just go to the “ Send automatic Out of Office replies from Outlook for Mac” option.
- Follow the steps that are given under “View this if you have an Exchange or Outlook.com account” tab to proceed further.
- If you are using the IMAP or POP3 account then go to the “Send automatic Out of Office replies from Outlook for Mac” option and then follow the steps that are clearly mentioned under the “View this if you have a Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo! or other POP or IMAP account.” Option.
If you wish to use the out of message outlook mail for Office then this article will help you to deal with the interruptions (If any) in the process. However, if even while completing the steps you are stuck somewhere then we strongly recommend you visit the official Microsoft Office support page and get assistance to resolve your queries timely.