Microsoft Office is a well-known brand when we speak about office productivity tools. It covers all the basic as well as advanced applications under its umbrella that are needed by a working professional, student, or educator. The latest updates in the Office productivity suite are being utilized at a high level by the people who are working remotely.
Microsoft has built such applications that let several users collaborate with each other on a higher level. Moreover, you get enough cloud storage in OneDrive to store your work at a single spot. Therefore, you must buy a Microsoft Office subscription to build up your skills and take your productivity to a new level.
Steps to buying Microsoft Office 365 subscription
To buy Microsoft Office products or subscriptions, you need to follow the steps given below:
(Note: Make sure to create an account on Microsoft platform because you will need it during the buying process)
- From your preferred web browser, go to the official website of Microsoft Office.
- Here, you will see a number of Office products, plans, and subscriptions.
- From the list of products, locate the desired one. It could be Office 365 or any other product.
- Further, you need to click on the ‘Buy Now’ option.
- As soon as you do so, you will be redirected to the Microsoft login page.
- Here you need to enter your registered email address and tap ‘Next’.
- After this, enter the password of this account and tap ‘Next’.
- You can also tap on the ‘Create a new account’ option.
- Once you log in successfully, you will need to complete the payment process.
- When you are done, you will receive the product key in the mailbox of your registered email address.
You can also buy a subscription from third-party suppliers such as Amazon or buy from a retail store.
How to renew Microsoft Office subscription?
To renew Office 365 subscription, you can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, go to the official renewal page of Office i.e. office.com/renew
- Log in to your Office account when prompted.
- Locate the subscription you wish to renew.
- Now, choose the desired plan, monthly, or pay for a full year.
- Select either of the two; ‘pay now’ or ‘Renew with a monthly subscription for $X.XX per month’.
- Choose the first option in case you wish to pay for a full year.
- Now, go to your cart and review the subscription details.
- Make your payment and complete some essential steps to end the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is a Microsoft Office 365 subscription cost?
The Office 365 subscription costs a user around $99.99 for a year. In case you wish to subscribe to it for a shorter period, then you may opt for the monthly plan that will cost you $9.99 a month. You can share this subscription on five other devices. In case you wish to buy it for a single device, then it may cost you $6.99.
- Can I buy Microsoft Office without a subscription?
Yes, you can buy the complete package of Microsoft Office 2019 all at once. It is the latest standalone version of Office that includes all the Office apps. You do not need to pay for it again and again. Just buy it once and for all.
- How to cancel Microsoft Office subscription?
- Go to the ‘Services and Subscriptions’ page of Office.
- Login to your account when asked.
- Locate your subscription and tap ‘manage subscription’.
- Now, select the ‘Cancel’ option.
- Follow some easy prompts and complete the subscription cancellation.
- What happens if I don’t renew my Microsoft Office subscription?
You will not be able to access any application, nor those who are sharing your subscription. You cannot get hold of the data stored in those apps. If you do not renew within 30 days, your subscription will expire completely and you won’t be able to renew it.
- What features from Microsoft Office will be disabled without a subscription?
You can use some services or features after the expiration date for 30 days. Once the grace period gets over, you will not be able to use a lot of its features in all the Office applications. You cannot access your data as well.
- How can I check when my Microsoft Office subscription ends?
- First of all, navigate to the ‘Services and Subscriptions’ page.
- Now, login to your Microsoft account.
- Click on the product about which you wish to know.
- You will be shown the complete details about your product including expiration date etc.