Are you looking for a solution where you do not have to pay for Office application and do not want to pay for it? You can try to opt for free Office for the Web apps. The Office online is generally known as Office, it is the web-based application that is present online and can be easily accessed through the browser.
Despite installing the Office application on your computer, just tap on the cloud-based programs.
Instead of choosing to store your files an documents on your computer, you can save them to MS OneDrive. The only thing you will find in the Office for the web apps that they are do not include any extra features. You will just find the basic editing and formatting commands but nothing more.
If you need the basic featured Office for free then this article will help you to do so.
How can you use MS Office for free on Web?
In this section, you will find the solution to use MS Office for free on the web, just follow the stepwise instructions carefully:
- Sign in to the Office account on the web via office.com/setup.
- You can create the Word document using the Office application.
- Just open a file that you have created via Word application.
- Now, click on the “List of MS services” button that is visible in the upper left corner and then tap on the application that you wish to open.
- The point to remember is that the programs and the files you have created are present online, you can easily access them from the connected devices or your devices.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped you to Use Microsoft Office for Free on the Web. However, if you still face any error or interruption in between the steps then we recommend you visit the official Microsoft website. You can get the assistance from the customer support assistants that are available on the official website.
If you read more, I assume you know about Microsoft Office 2020 product key and Redeem Microsoft rewards points. If not, check out these posts: