If you don’t want to access the desktop version then you can opt for Microsoft Word online. So, if you want to access Microsoft Word and do not wish to pay for it then you can try to get the online Microsoft word. It comprises all the web-based online apps online including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint on the computer. In spite of storing the files and docs on your computer just save then the MS OneDrive. You just need to find the basic editing and formatting commands. However, if you need the basic features then trying installing Microsoft word free online is worth-while.
You will get the basic programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. However, you can tap into the other applications that include Outlook, Calendar, People, Skype. There is one app also one app “Sway” in Microsoft word online in order to create interactive reports and other presentations. Let us learn more about the Microsoft Word Online app and how to use this app without any flaw.
What are the steps to use Microsoft word free online?
- Search for the “Office.com/setup” and visit the website.
- Sign in with the credentials for your MS account and you will be directed to download online Microsoft word.
- You will see the apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on the page.
- Once you create and save the office files you will see the docs below the screen to access.
How to access the apps for Microsoft word online?
- When the page launches just select a template to create the document.
- Just click on the one for the “New” document.
- When the Word opens up you can find the basic editing options using the toolbar.
- Once your Document takes a default name of Document 1, 2, etc, to change the name just tap on the “Name file” and type the new one.
- Remember, your document automatically save them periodically and then manually save the file in OneDrive.
- Tap on the “File” menu and then select the “Save As” command and then click on the “Save As” button and then choose the location to save the file.
- Remember, you can also download the online Microsoft word file to your PC.
What problems do occur while using Microsoft word free online?
There are many problems that occur when we use Microsoft Word online, some of them are as follows:
- Microsoft Word not opening Windows 10
- Unable to type Microsoft Word locked
- Microsoft Word not working
- Microsoft word free online not responding
How to fix Microsoft word online issues?
To fix the issues that occur in Microsoft Word online, follow the steps given below:-
- Go to the “Control Panel” window.
- Click and open the “Programs and Features” option.
- Tap on the “Office” option and then tap on the “Change” button.
- Try the Quick repair and wait for a while till it processes.
- If it doesn’t work then you can try for the “Online Repair” option.
- Tap on the “Control Panel” and then open the “Programs and Features” option.
- Click on the “Office” option and then click on the “Change” button and try the online repair option.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped the users to use Microsoft word online effectively. However, if you still have issues or problems with the steps in this article then visit the official Microsoft Office website.