We all know Office applications to sort your work-related tasks with timely accomplishments for the same. It enables the users to work effortlessly and even allows you to set automatic replies on your Outlook application. You can easily use the automatic replies in the Outlook Web app whenever you wish that people who are sending you a mail know that you will not be able to respond to their message quickly as you are away.
Here, in this article, you will get to learn the steps to set automatically reply in Outlook application. Remember, once the automatic replies are on they will be sent to each of the senders. So let’s start to learn how to set up the automatic replies on Outlook application.
What are the steps to follow for setting up automatic replies in Outlook?
Before discussing the steps the most important thing to remember is that you can turn on, turn off or modify the automatic replies in the Outlook applications. To set the automatic replies to follow the steps on-screen:
- Go to your web browser and visit office.com/setup.
- You can now sign in to the “Outlook Web app”.
- Now enter the credentials associated with the account and then tap on the “Sign In” button.
- After this, you have to select the “Settings” option and then choose the “Set automatic replies” option.
- You can also choose the “Settings” option and then go to the “Options” followed by “Organize email” and then “Automatic replies” option.
How to use the automatic replies for your related information?
In this section, you will get to learn which automatic reply option stands for the relevant information that you want to send the sender.
- Don’t send automatic replies: For this, you need to select this labeled option to turn off the automatic replies.
- Send the automatic replies: You can choose this option to turn off the automatic replies.
- Send replies during a specific period: Just select the checkbox and then set a specific time frame to control the automatic replies. If you do not set a time your automatic replies it will remain until you turn off.
- Send a reply to each sender in my organization with messages: For this, you just have to use the text box to create a message that is only sent to the senders in your respective organizations.
- Send an auto-reply message to the sender outside my organization: For this, you need to select the checkbox that you want to send the senders outside the organization. From the list available, you can choose “Send replies to all external sender” option. Doing this, you can send the external senders.
- Send a reply to each sender outside the organization with the following message: If you select the option labeled as “Send replies to all external senders” option.
Note: There are more commands that are available on the official website that goes by office.com/setup. You can visit the website to learn the commands along with the ways to do it.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
It is important to learn the steps to set automatically reply in outlook app so that if you are not working around then your senders get the message. There are more relatable things about the Outlook applications that you can learn for which you just have to visit the www.office.com/setup. Remember, you can always get the best guidance from the office experts and professions from the Customer support page via the official website.