Office.com login plays a vital role in every process that is related to setting up your Microsoft Office product for the first time. Not only you need to have an account in the initial stage of setting up your product, but it is also required whenever you need to reinstall the product or renew your subscription.
Although the process is quite easy and needs you to follow some easy steps some users need guidance in doing so. But, before that, you must sign up or create an account at the Microsoft platform because Office is a product developed by Microsoft. Therefore, without any delay, let’s get started and learn the account creation as well as the login process.
Steps to create an Office account
- First of all, go to the office.com/setup login page.
- Here, you need to click on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Or, click on the ‘create an account’ option.
- After this, enter all the valid details in the registration form.
- Set a username and a strong password.
- Finally, submit all the details and you can now log in to your account
- In the search bar of your web browser, type office.com login
- After this, click on the blue-colored ‘Sign In’ button.
- Now, you will land on the login page of Microsoft.
- In the first blank, enter your login details and tap ‘Next’.
- On the next page, provide your password and click ‘Next’.
In case you have forgotten your login password, then you tap on the ‘Forgot password? Reset now’ link and follow some instructions to reset your account login password.
By now, you must have learned the way to login to your Office account. In case you already have Skype, Xbox, or Microsoft account, then you may skip the account creation steps. The credentials related to these will work with MS Office also.