It is an intelligent decision to equip your devices with the latest and updated version of Microsoft Office 365 or Office 2019 version. The Office suite has always helped its users to complete their work-related tasks in an effective and prompt manner.
If you are a beginner to download and install the Microsoft Office version then this article will help you to learn the basics for downloading and managing the Office suite updated version on your device.
So, without any further discussion let us start the topic without any further discussions.
What is the difference between Microsoft Office 365 and Office 2019?
The Microsoft Office 365 subscription ensures that you have most of the updated and latest productivity tools from the MS Office. There are many plans offered by such as they have plans for Home and personal use. Moreover, they have plans for small businesses along with large, schools, and non-profits organizations.
On the other hand, Office 2019 is a one-time purchase subscription which means you have to pay a single time for Office apps that are available for one computer only. One time purchases are only available for the PCs and the macs operating system.
Read Also: Try this fix when search bar goes missing in Outlook
However, these are not upgraded that means if you are planning to upgrade then you have to purchase another subscription at a full cost.
How to Download and install or MS Office 365 or 2019 on PC?
- First of all, go to official sign-in page.
- Just sign in with the credentials associated with the Microsoft Office account.
- Once you have signed in, just follow the steps that pops-up on-screen.
- Just tap on the “Install Office” option from the Office home page.
- Tap on the “Install” option given on the screen.
- This will complete the download process.
- For the installation process, select the “Run” option
- Go to the “Setup” from the web browser.
Point to remember: If you see the “User account control” prompting on-screen showing “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” then tap on the “Yes” option.
- Wait for the installation process to start and complete.
- When you see “You’re all set! The office is installed now” onscreen then the installation is completed.
- Just tap the “Close” button.
How to Download and install or MS Office 365 or 2019 on Mac?
- The first and foremost step is to visit Microsoft’s official sign page.
- Sign in to the page using the credentials associated with your Microsoft account.
- Once you have signed in to the account, follow the steps that match with the account.
- Now, from the Office home page choose the option labeled as “Install Office” option.
- Follow the instructions in order to complete the installation process for Office apps.
- Once the download process is completed, you need to open the “Finder” tab.
- Go to the Downloads
- After this, double-tap on the Microsoft Office installer.pkgOnce the installation screen pop-up, choose “Continue: option.
- Go through the license agreement and tap on the “Continue” option.
- You have to select the “Agree” option for agreeing to license agreement.
- Select the way you wish to install the Office software and tap on the “Continue” option.
- Just check the disk space available or you can change the install location.
- After this, tap on the “Install” button.
Point to remember: If you only wish to install the specific Office applications only and not looking for a complete suite then tap on the “Customize” option and uncheck the programs that you do not wish to install.
- Now, enter the Mac login password when prompted on-screen.
- After this, tap on the “Install Software” given on the screen.
- Wait for the software that will begin to install.
- Just tap on the “Close” option once the installation is finished.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
This article has given you a brief knowledge about the process to download and install or reinstall Microsoft 365 or Office 2019 on a PC or Mac. However, if you still have queries or point of discussions related to the topic then we recommend you to visit the official Microsoft Office website and get the guidelines to resolve your queries (if any) that correlates with the topic in discussion.