Have you ever been in a situation where you are using Windows 10 to surf the internet, playing games or online chatting with someone close, and suddenly you see nothing but a blue screen with a message on the screen saying, “PC ran into a problem and needs to restart…”. You might have no idea about such a situation but this is the care where you encounter with Windows system file corruption.
The root cause behind the blue-screen can be caused by failure in-app running process or corrupted system files present in the Windows 10. This surely makes you unhappy especially when you are doing some important task. In this article, you will get the solution to repair Windows 10 corrupted System Files. If you have some other queries to discuss, it is recommended to visit the official website.
SEE ALSO:- Office 2007 and its compatibility with Windows 10
How you can get rid of those Windows 10 corrupted files?
You can follow the different methods to fix this issue, here you go:-
Using SFC Tool
- Hit on the “Win” key+ X followed by the option that is labeled as“Command Prompt”.
- Once the window is opened, type the “sfc/scannow” and press on “Enter”.
- Wait for the process to start.
- Do not close the “Command Prompt” option or interrupt the process.
- Wait for the repair process to complete.
Using DISM Tool
- Click and open the “Command Prompt” as admin
- You have to enter DISM/Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and press the “Enter” key.
- Wait for the Repair process to start and complete.
- Once DISM tool repair completes, restart your PC.
Run an SFC scan from safe mode
- Click and open the “Start” menu.
- Tap on the “Power” option.
- You just have to hold the “Shift” key and click on the option that says “Restart”.
- Click on the “Troubleshoot” option.
- Followed by this, you have to tap on the “Advanced” options followed by a click on the “Startup Settings” option.
- Click on the “Restart” option and then select any version of safe mode by tapping on the “F” key.
Replacing the temporary files manually
- Open the “Command and Prompt” as admin.
- Now, enter “takeown/fC:corrupted-file-location-and-file-name” and press “Enter” key.
- After this, type “icacls C: corrupted-file-location-and-file-name /Grant Administrators: F” command and get admin privileges over the file.
- Replace the corrupted file with a fresh file that you have copied from different PC.
- Now, enter “copy C:location-of-healthy-file C:corrupted-file-location-and-file-name” and then press the “Enter” key.
- Click on the “Yes” option when you are prompted to overwrite the file.
- You just have to repeat the process for all the corrupted files.
Use System Restore
- Press the Windows Key+ S and click on the “System Restore” option.
- Select the option that is labeled as “Create a restore point”.
- Click on the “System Restore” option.
- Check the “Show more restore points” and select the available restore points.
- Click on the “Next” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Reset your Windows 10
- Restart your PC and then select the “Troubleshoot” option.
- Click on the “Reset this PC” option.
- Go and click on the option stated as “Just remove my files”.
- After this select the username or password.
- If you are prompted to insert Windows 10 installation media, just do it.
- Choose your version of Windows and click on the “Reset” option.
- You have to follow the instructions that are prompted on-screen.
Hopefully, the different ways that are discussed in this article, have helped you to Repair Windows 10 Corrupted System Files. In case, you are still stuck in between these steps then it is advised to visit the official website and get expert guidance and help to resolve this technical glitch at office.com/setup. The technical assistance is available to you 24*7*365.