People using Office 365 on their devices need to create an email account so that they can manage all the admin permissions and settings. Using this, you can manage Microsoft 365 admin center, add users, manage your subscription, edit account-related information such as passwords, username, etc.
In order to use these features of Office 365 email, you need to first setup Office 365 on iPhone. Although, the procedure for it remains the same on iPhone 6, iPhone7, and iPhone 8, there might be minute changes.
Steps to add Office 365 email to iPhone
- Open your iPhone and click on the “Settings” icon that looks like a gear.
- Now, tap on the option that reads as “Mail”.
- From here, click on the “Accounts” option.
- Further, tap on “Add Account”.
- After this, hit the “Exchange” option.
- Here, enter your Office 365 email login-credentials such as email address and password.
- Upon providing these details click on the “Next” option.
- Wait for a while until your screen displays the “Verified” notification.
- You can also select the services that you wish to sync to your Apple device.
How to setup Office 365 account in Outlook?
This section will guide you through the process of the manual setup of Outlook using the account of Office 365. Nut for this purpose you need to install the Outlook app from www.office.com/setup.
- Select the “Mail” option from the Control Panel of your device.
- When you are taken to the new window, click on the option that says “Add” (to add an account/ profile).
- Now, tap on the “Manual setup” followed by “Next”.
- From here, select Office 365.
- Further, you have to provide the details of the Office 365 account.
- After doing this, click on “Next”.
- Wait until the account verification gets completed.
- Once done, the login window will be displayed.
- Again enter the login details and click on the “Next” option.
- The final screen will appear on your screen where you can check all the information.
- After checking all the info, click on the “Finish” button.
When you complete the process to setup Office 365 on iPhone, you can start using its various services and features. You can change or reset your passwords and edit other information from your account itself.
Read official article – https://support.office.com/en-us/article/set-up-email-using-the-ios-mail-app